How many times have you woken up to a sore back, stiff neck, or numb arms? Your mattress is the likely culprit, but finding the perfect replacement isn’t as simple as picking one that looks comfortable while fitting within the budget and going with it. The right product can help you sleep better and wake up better.
Of course, staying within your means is of particular importance when finding the right one. Here, we will compare some of the best mattresses under $300 based on comfort, support, and customer satisfaction to help you find the perfect one to fit your budget.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Comparison Table
- The Top 10 Best Mattresses under 300 Dollars Reviews 2017
- 1. Editor’s Pick: Classic Brands Cool Gel Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress – Good for Those Who Love a Cool Sleep
- 2. Editor’s Pick for Spinal Support: Resort Sleep Queen Cooling Memory Foam Mattress – Great for Contouring and Support
- 3. Editor’s Pick for Excellent Price: Signature Sleep Contour Independently-Encased Coil Mattress – Good for the Average Sleeper
- 4. LUCID Gel Memory Foam Mattress – Dual-Layer for Supreme Support
- 5. Best Price Mattress Memory Foam Mattress – Best for a Cloud-Like Sleep
- 6. Olee Sleep Gel Infused Layer Top Memory Foam Mattress – Best for Those Who Like Soft Beds
- 7. Olee Sleep Box Top Hybrid Gel Infused Memory Foam Innerspring Mattress – Best Foam and Spring Fusion for Comfort and Support
- 8. Modway Aveline Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress – Excellent Choice for Couples
- 9. Zinus Responsive Memory Foam Mattress – Best Odor-Free Mattress
- 10. Signature Sleep Memoir Memory Foam Mattress – Great for Pressure Relief
Top 10 Comparison Table
|Model||Weight (Full or Queen Size)||Firmness||Warranty|
|Classic Brands Cool Gel Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress|
Editor’s Pick for Temperature-Regulating Mattress
|65 lbs.||Medium-plush||10 year|
|Resort Sleep Queen Cooling Memory Foam Mattress|
Editor’s Pick for Spinal Support
|54.9 lbs.||Medium-firm||20 year limited|
|Signature Sleep Contour Independently-Encased Coil Mattress|
Editor’s Pick for Excellent Price
|59.4 lbs.||Medium-firm||1 year limited|
|LUCID Gel Memory Foam Mattress||49 lbs.||Medium||25 year|
|Best Price Mattress Memory Foam Mattress||66 lbs.||Firm||10 year|
|Olee Sleep Gel Infused Layer Top Memory Foam Mattress||58.2 lbs.||Plush||10 year limited|
|Olee Sleep Box Top Hybrid Gel Infused Memory Foam Innerspring Mattress||94.4 lbs.||Firm||10 year limited|
|Modway Aveline Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress||40 lbs.||Medium||1 year|
|Zinus Responsive Memory Foam Mattress||48.2 lbs.||Firm||10 year limited|
|Signature Sleep Memoir Memory Foam Mattress||35.9 lbs.||Firm||1 year limited|
The Top 10 Best Mattresses under 300 Dollars Reviews 2017
1. Editor’s Pick: Classic Brands Cool Gel Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress – Good for Those Who Love a Cool Sleep
Classic Brands’ medium-plush mattress has a high-density foam infused with gel particles that provide a well-ventilated mattress that can keep you cool all night long. The quality foam will help support your body in whatever position you choose to sleep by conforming to your curves.
2. Editor’s Pick for Spinal Support: Resort Sleep Queen Cooling Memory Foam Mattress – Great for Contouring and Support
It has the look of a luxury mattress, yet is an option for best mattress under 300 to fit the budget. Its 2.5 inches of high-density memory foam can reduce the need for repositioning and interrupted sleep. Support Core foam can further support the spine, arms, and legs while keeping you cool with breathable materials.
3. Editor’s Pick for Excellent Price: Signature Sleep Contour Independently-Encased Coil Mattress – Good for the Average Sleeper
This mattress from Signature Sleep is at the low end of the budget but holds its own compared to similar types. It includes 1.6″ of memory foam on the top for added support and comfort that outperforms other coil mattresses. This product can work well for almost any sleep position.
4. LUCID Gel Memory Foam Mattress – Dual-Layer for Supreme Support
LUCID’s mattress has a 7.5-inch layer of high-density foam below a 2.5-inch layer of gel-infused memory foam that’s breathable, supportive, and comfortable. Additionally, the memory foam responds to the curves of your body to alleviate pressure and reduce the need to reposition yourself through the night. The CertiPUR-US memory foam meets environmental and safety standards so you can rest assured in your purchase.
5. Best Price Mattress Memory Foam Mattress – Best for a Cloud-Like Sleep
This is one of the best mattresses under 300 for feeling no pressure points. Constructed with three layers – a top memory foam layer, a softer middle memory foam layer, and a high-density foam bottom – the mattress can hug your curves while adequately supporting the body. Active charcoals in the material help whisk away moisture and odors over time.
6. Olee Sleep Gel Infused Layer Top Memory Foam Mattress – Best for Those Who Like Soft Beds
This is one of our picks for best mattress under 300 for a plush, yet supportive, sleep. Very firm mattresses can cause poor sleep quality and painful or stiff joints, but this softer mattress may provide a better sleep, especially for those who sleep on their sides.
7. Olee Sleep Box Top Hybrid Gel Infused Memory Foam Innerspring Mattress – Best Foam and Spring Fusion for Comfort and Support
The Olee Sleep Box Top combine innerspring technology with memory foam to provide quality support and comfort. It also includes an infusion of gel to help regulate temperature throughout the night. With independently-cased coils, you and your partner should have a restful night’s sleep with little to no motion disturbance.
8. Modway Aveline Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress – Excellent Choice for Couples
It is flame-retardant, making it a perfect option for a child’s room. With isolated motion technology, you and your partner can also benefit from a comfortable night’s sleep without feeling each other’s movements. Unlike some others, this Modway mattress has very low VOCs, an indoor pollutant that can interfere with hormones, tissues, the brain, and more.
9. Zinus Responsive Memory Foam Mattress – Best Odor-Free Mattress
If you’re looking for one with little to no odor, the Zinus may be an excellent choice. It has three layers of foam infused with odor-eliminating materials, like charcoal and natural plant oils. The 10-inch mattress provides active support with a 2-inch Viscolatex foam for the top layer.
10. Signature Sleep Memoir Memory Foam Mattress – Great for Pressure Relief
Relieve pressure points on your back, hips, shoulders, and more on this Signature Sleep mattress that conforms to the contours of the body. It can work well on box springs, platform beds, trundle beds, and more, continuing to hold its shape over time.
The best mattresses under 300 in this guide can meet a variety of needs, from different sleep positions to odor control and more. Our guide will hopefully point you in the right direction toward finding the right one that supports your body type and sleep position while providing supreme comfort and fitting within your budget.